Re: [Slovak-World] off topic...operation

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2007
      A tip for Diane: get some homeopathic Arnica montana 30C from your local health food store and take a dose before the surgery. Take more later per package instructions. It will help the healing process. Hey, it works on animals and they are relatively unimpressed by advertising! It can't hurt to try.