off topic...operation

  • Diane Perkins
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28 2:02 PM
      To all my fellow listees. I have not been very active for awhile now but I have been quietly reading and observing from the sidelines. I will be off line for 5-6 weeks God willing and I hope to return then with a new left knee. I will miss you all, for you are fellow seekers of family lines and often have entertaining ways of accomplishing that goal which we all seek. For any who care to remember me in there prayers, I won't feel bad about it if you choose to do so!!! The new knee will be installed Monday.
      Diane

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28 2:39 PM
        Good luck with the operation. Will keep you in my prayers. My wife is having her right knee replaced the following week. If the doctor can be believed, you and her will be fine in four or five weeks. Good luck.
        Ed
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 28 3:22 PM
          Diane: Lots of luck and our prayers will be with you. I too, am
          having a bad time with my hip and leg. The Doctors are saying I
          should have a hip replacment. But, I have the tourist mine to keep an
          eye on and even give tours when needed. I'm biting the bullet with
          pain, but I'm hoping for that certain magic that will miraculously
          make the pain go away. We both know, that isn't going to happen. But,
          God willing, next Dec. or Jan. I will have it done. Keep the faith
          and all will be Okay!
          Miner Dave

          At 06:32 PM 4/28/2007, you wrote:

          >To all my fellow listees. I have not been very active for awhile now
          >but I have been quietly reading and observing from the sidelines. I
          >will be off line for 5-6 weeks God willing and I hope to return then
          >with a new left knee. I will miss you all, for you are fellow
          >seekers of family lines and often have entertaining ways of
          >accomplishing that goal which we all seek. For any who care to
          >remember me in there prayers, I won't feel bad about it if you
          >choose to do so!!! The new knee will be installed Monday.
          >Diane

        • Joe Armata
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29 2:43 PM
            Best of luck on your operation, Diane! We'll all be praying for
            a trouble-free operation and recovery!

            Joe

            > To all my fellow listees. I have not been very active for
            > awhile now but I have been quietly reading and observing from
            > the sidelines. I will be off line for 5-6 weeks God willing
            > and I hope to return then with a new left knee. I will miss
            > you all, for you are fellow seekers of family lines and often
            > have entertaining ways of accomplishing that goal which we all
            > seek. For any who care to remember me in there prayers, I
            > won't feel bad about it if you choose to do so!!! The new
            > knee will be installed Monday. Diane

          • Andrea Vangor
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 29 3:44 PM
              A tip for Diane: get some homeopathic Arnica montana 30C from your local health food store and take a dose before the surgery. Take more later per package instructions. It will help the healing process. Hey, it works on animals and they are relatively unimpressed by advertising! It can't hurt to try.