Ancestry.com Favor, Please ... Anyone?

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 9:40 AM
      Fellow Researchers:

      I need a favor of someone with an Ancestry
      account/membership, please ...

      If you search Ancestry for this (under Public Member
      Stories)

      STEPHEN ANDRUZAK, THE MAN, THE MYTH!

      It's a historical account of a man from a village I'm
      researching for a friend -- I'd like the text of it
      (in any form, doesn't matter, Word, Notepad, PDF,
      don't need to manipulate/edit it). If you can help
      and e-mail it to me privately at ccaswick@...
      and include your contact information, I'll make it
      worth your while. Thanks.

      http://mail.yahoo.com