Re: [Slovak-World] recipe help please

  • RoxanaR
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8, 2007
      Thank you for your reply. As I write this the sun is rising and the light reflects off the river...it's beautiful.
      We're having a traditional Easter breakfast in a few hours at my sister-in-law's home. I'll be having a late supper here so your post has reached me in time for me to try something new with the kolbasi.

      Happy Easter.
      Roxana

    • e.gernat@att.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 8, 2007
        Hope you have Glorious Easter. It is cold and dreary here in Pa. If you use the canned cherries with juice you may want to add 1 cup of sugar and no water. when you cook it the final 15 min be sure to stir often as it will stick Best wishes Edie

        From: "RoxanaR" <flowerchild@...>