Fw: [Slovak-World] Recipe for Pierogi Pizza

  • George Sirko
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2007
      I found this on the internet. Hope it's what you wanted.
      George S.

      Perogi Pizza |

      2 Unbaked pizza shells
      Mashed potatoes
      1 large Onion, diced
      1 Stick butter
      6 Strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
      8 oz Cheddar cheese, grated
      1/2 lb Mozzarella cheese, grated

      Cook bacon, drain on paper towels and crumble into bacon bit sized pieces
      Sauté onion in butter
      Add Onion and Bacon into potatoes along with cheddar cheese and refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavours.
      Cover pizza shells with potato mixture.
      Top with Mozzarella cheese mixture and bake until shells are baked and cheese is melted.

      Note: Don't knock it until you've tried it!