Slavic Spring Festival

  • cvargacvarga
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 26 7:40 PM
      Hi friends,
      the first big Slavic Spring Festival
      (13 Slavic countries participating through their embassies!)
      is this Saturday 3-31-2007 at George Washington University,
      free food, free admission,
      12.00 noon to 6:00 P.M.
      address:
      University Yard at George Washington University, 21st & H st. NW,
      Washington, D.C.
      see the attached poster, and the link bellow, for more information:
      http://scfcusa.org/
      I will not be playing fujara as a part of the program, which had to be
      reworked to include performing groups of additional countries involved,
      which include:

      Barynya (Russian Dance Group)
      Janoshik/Monique Legare International Dance Company (Polish/Ukrainian
      dance group)
      Veselica (Slovak dancing group)
      Alye Parusa (Russian Kindergarten)
      Zmiter Autuhovich (Belarusian folk artist)
      Balcanics (Musicians - southern Slavic songs)
      Meri (Ukrainian band)
      Ruslana Lyzhychko (Ukrainian singer, Winner of Eurovision 2004)

      I will be at the festival attending the Czech / Slovak representative
      table, so maybe see you there?!?
      Bob Rychlik
      P.S. The Czech / Slovak committee member Denisa Dockalova is still
      seeking volunteers to help, if interested, please contact Denisa at:
      [mailto:dockal@...]
    • Marcel Lorincz
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 27 5:31 AM
        Dakujem za info!
        Marcel

        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "cvargacvarga" <colinvv@...>

      • fduttry@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 28 5:11 PM
          Hi
          Would any one have the recipe for PIEROGI PIZZA ?

          Fred & Pauline
        • fduttry@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 28 5:11 PM
            Hi
            Would any one have the recipe for PIEROGI PIZZA ?

            Fred & Pauline
          • Sinbad Schwartz
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 28 9:49 PM
              --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, fduttry@... wrote:

              > Hi
              > Would any one have the recipe for PIEROGI PIZZA ?
              >
              > Fred & Pauline

              Fred,

              Do a Google search on "pierogi pizza" and take your pick.

              RU
            • Sinbad Schwartz
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 28 9:49 PM

                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 28 9:49 PM