RE: [Slovak-World] A Slovak World member has died

  • konekta@nm.psg.sk
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24, 2007
      Karolka was my client till the last moment. We have been in touch just a
      couple of weeks ago. She never complained.
      It is a shock and great loss for me. What a marvellous woman.
      I visited her relatives in Zahradne and they loved her above all.
      I was just about to send her my last report, but for unknown reason I
      hesitated.Now I know.
      I already informed the relatives.
      Nech jej Boh da vecny pokoj.
      Vladimir