Re: New flights to Slovakia

  • ssultonia
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2007
      Martin,
      Thank you for that information. I am planning a trip in 2008 and
      trying to avoid the Vienna/Bratislava to Levoca road trip we did in
      2006. It was very nice and we very much enjoyed the scenery both ways
      but I would prefer to get as close to Spis County by air travel as
      possible so I have more time in my area of interest rather than
      spending it on the road. Plus, at our ages, the road trips are not as
      much fun as they used to be! We have friends near Stansted Airport so
      that might be a good jumping off point. We will be visiting those
      friends in August on our way to Italy so I will definitely check out
      the options from Stansted.
      Dakujem.
      Bill

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Votruba" <votrubam@...>