Re: [Slovak-World] Easter Bazaar & Food Festival

  • Dr. Joe Q
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2007
      http://www.patronagechurch.com/

      Click around and you will find it. The church is in
      Baltimore.

      Thought I might be able to make it, but I'll be in
      Baltimore on Monday - Mar 12; missed it by a couple of
      weeks!

      Make some nice eggs Marko.

      Dr. "Q"

      --- slocrobear <cahek@...> wrote:

      > Ahoj all...
      >
      > Please mark your calendars for Saturday, March 31,
      > it will time for
      > the Patronage of the Mother of God Byzantine
      > Catholic Church's Easter
      > Bazaar and Food Festival.
      >
      > Doors open at 10 AM... there will be plenty of home
      > made goodies,
      > nut, poppyseed, appricot and lekvar rolls, Paska for
      > Easter baskets,
      > kolbas, kraslice, and plenty of other "goodies"...
      >
      > Here's a link to the flier and you can contact the
      > church to place
      > orders or to get more information:
      >
      > www.patronagechurch.com/PDF/FOOD.2007.spring.pdf
      >
      > Anyone needing directions, please contact me
      > OFF-LIST and tell me
      > where you would be coming from.
      >
      > Do vi!
      >
      > marko

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html