Easter Bazaar & Food Festival

  • slocrobear
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8 1:54 PM
      Ahoj all...

      Please mark your calendars for Saturday, March 31, it will time for
      the Patronage of the Mother of God Byzantine Catholic Church's Easter
      Bazaar and Food Festival.

      Doors open at 10 AM... there will be plenty of home made goodies,
      nut, poppyseed, appricot and lekvar rolls, Paska for Easter baskets,
      kolbas, kraslice, and plenty of other "goodies"...

      Here's a link to the flier and you can contact the church to place
      orders or to get more information:

      www.patronagechurch.com/PDF/FOOD.2007.spring.pdf

      Anyone needing directions, please contact me OFF-LIST and tell me
      where you would be coming from.

      Do vi!

      marko
    • Dr. Joe Q
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8 6:18 PM
        http://www.patronagechurch.com/

        Click around and you will find it. The church is in
        Baltimore.

        Thought I might be able to make it, but I'll be in
        Baltimore on Monday - Mar 12; missed it by a couple of
        weeks!

        Make some nice eggs Marko.

        Dr. "Q"

        --- slocrobear <cahek@...> wrote:

        > Ahoj all...
        >
        > Please mark your calendars for Saturday, March 31,
        > it will time for
        > the Patronage of the Mother of God Byzantine
        > Catholic Church's Easter
        > Bazaar and Food Festival.
        >
        > Doors open at 10 AM... there will be plenty of home
        > made goodies,
        > nut, poppyseed, appricot and lekvar rolls, Paska for
        > Easter baskets,
        > kolbas, kraslice, and plenty of other "goodies"...
        >
        > Here's a link to the flier and you can contact the
        > church to place
        > orders or to get more information:
        >
        > www.patronagechurch.com/PDF/FOOD.2007.spring.pdf
        >
        > Anyone needing directions, please contact me
        > OFF-LIST and tell me
        > where you would be coming from.
        >
        > Do vi!
        >
        > marko

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html