Re: [Slovak-World] Travel to Kosice

  • kmzluky
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
      Hi Mike,

      Here is the info:

      Danube Travel
      266 Rt 59
      Central Nyack, NY 10960
      David Sikoriak
      Anna Korcak

      Danube@...

      free 866-232-0755
      toll 845-353-7792

      We used David several times with no problems and good connections. If you
      are going Prague to Kosice.make sure
      you are booked on the larger jet to Kosice. Better ride less noise.

      Katherine

      went to Slovakia in November 2005, and would like to return. I would
      appreciate the name of your travel agent, and his phone number and/or
      e-mail address.

      > Mike Lukachick

      and had some coffee. We