E-Slovak Course

  • Paul Guzowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2007
      Pozdrávujem všetkych (greetings to everyone)!
      I asked our course administrator at last night's Slovak lesson and she said
      she had heard about the course but never been to the web site. While I was
      there she logged on and confirmed that this course is being run by a
      different faculty than the Centre for Continuing Education with whom I am
      studying. She also confirmed that you do need to establish an account and
      you will then be able to login to the system to begin your course. The
      course will apparently be free during the summer as they test it and polish
      it but there will apparently be a charge beginning with the fall semester
      though she did not know details. She will contact the other faculty and get
      more details for me. She also stated that her Centre is moving to distance
      learning, as well. As I find out more about these opportunities, I will
      certainly pass them on.
      S pozdrávom (with greetings),
      Paul in Bratislava
      Homebase in Carlisle, PA
    • Vladimir Linder
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2007
        You want to learn Slovak then go to Slovakia, SUMMER COURSE IS HERE:
        http://lindervideo.com/UJOP/1.htm
        www.cdvuk.sk/ujop
        www.ujop.sk
        E-mail: cdv@...