Re: Slovak on-line language course

  • Paul Guzowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2007
      Martin et al,
      I'm taking Slovak language evening classes with Comenius University so I'll
      ask about the online course at tonight's lesson. I checked out the site and
      it appears to be under construction at this time. I will also ask if there
      will be a charge for the course.
      For those who might want to get started with a little self-study before this
      online course is up and running, the Slovak Spectator English-language
      newspaper publishes a booklet (print and online) called "Spectacular
      Slovakia" every year. It is a good starting point for English speakers
      wanting to find out about Slovakia and has a basic language primer that you
      can reference here:
      http://www.spectacularslovakia.sk/ss2003/01_language_guide.html

      S pozdrávom,
      Paul in Bratislava