Re: Fw: [Slovak-World] Re: Punxsutawney Phil

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2007
      The name Meko is Slovak, my Cousin Helen Shenosky (also Sovak) married Mike
      Meko,believe he is a Cantor in the Punxy Greek Catholic Byzantine Church.
      I was born in Sykesville and my Dad,Aunts,Uncles and Cousins are in Punxy
      cemetery's.
      Never had the Pleasure of attending Groundhog day.
      Fred G Kovalyak
      Columbia,MD

      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265