RE: [Slovak-World] North American Slovak of the year

  • konekta@nm.psg.sk
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
      I appreciate this suggestion, but it would not be fair. I am not a native
      Slovak but Slovenian.
      Since I originate from a nation which is even smaller than slovak I have
      empathy for Slovaks and their cause.
      We share lots of things. We probably were the same tribe. Lots of
      commonality in language ( especially ancient terms), place or geographical
      names, surnames and more.
      And we never ruled over anyone else.
      Vladimir Bohinc

      _____