Re: [Slovak-World] transcribing records

  • pjjano@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2007
      Hi Julie we transcribed some records as early as 1977 we received several
      family names who they married and some children on the birth cert they gave the
      father and mother name .In the LDS files there are many names available they
      are usually in Latin , Slovak and Hungarian ; we are currently transcribing
      some of that data good luck Paul Janosik