Re: [Slovak-World] Translation help needed

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2007
      " he felt unwell and had a headache. While he was sitting with her girlfriend he collapsed, hurt his head and was unconscious.
      In hospital they made a surgery of his head, he is laying there on machines, does not know anything, so tomorrow morning they have to come there and then I will know more to tell. We are all in sorrow. We also paid for the mass for the Lord to help with his recovery.
      Vladimir

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2007
        Vladimir, Thank you for the translation. Julia M.