Translation help needed

  • Matchett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2007
      S-W Members:

      Never having asked for help in translating before, I really need help
      with a letter from Slovakia.

      It was mailed 17 December and I just returned home last night to
      receive it.

      He went to Bratislava with his girl friend to go shopping for presents
      -- dos~lo mu zle bolela ho hlava. Vtom ako to posedal tej (sp?)
      frajerky (?) v tam spadol rozbil si hlavu a bol lez vedomie. Vnemocnici
      imu operovali hlavu, lez~is pod pristrojama nic~ nevie, tak zajtra rano
      tam maju prist' potom budu viediet' viac povedat. Tak sme stoho vseci
      v z~iali a zronene' Dali sme aj a svetu' oms~u za Boz~iu pomc a
      uzdavenie.

      I understood that he had a bad headache and fell -- hurt (?) his head
      and was unconscious (?)

      This is a 22 year old grandson of my cousin.

      Also, what is the number to use when calling into Slovakia?

      Thank you for any help. Julia Matchett