Re: [Slovak-World] Helenrus -- Postcard Translation

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
      Caye,
      The postcard says:

      "May you have a peaceful Christmas. For the new year you're wished much health, happiness, love, peace, and God's blessings by Helena Rusinkova."

      >>> ccaswick@... 01/04/07 11:02 AM >>>

      If someone can make out the handwriting on the file I posted -- it's
      called helenrus -- would you mind giving me a brief translation, thank
      you. It was from one of the relatives I visited this summer who lives
      on the land my grandmother was born on.

      Thanks in advance.

      Caye Caswick
    • Caye Caswick