Helenrus -- Postcard Translation

  • ccaswick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
      If someone can make out the handwriting on the file I posted -- it's
      called helenrus -- would you mind giving me a brief translation, thank
      you. It was from one of the relatives I visited this summer who lives
      on the land my grandmother was born on.

      Thanks in advance.

      Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
        Caye,
        The postcard says:

        "May you have a peaceful Christmas. For the new year you're wished much health, happiness, love, peace, and God's blessings by Helena Rusinkova."

        >>> ccaswick@... 01/04/07 11:02 AM >>>

        If someone can make out the handwriting on the file I posted -- it's
        called helenrus -- would you mind giving me a brief translation, thank
        you. It was from one of the relatives I visited this summer who lives
        on the land my grandmother was born on.

        Thanks in advance.

        Caye Caswick
      • Caye Caswick