Re: Slovak Cafe Website, Marketplace & Events Update

  • Vladimir Linder
    Message 1 of 64 , Dec 10, 2006
      What's enn nog?? I would watch it if I was you.

      Anyway there were three mistakes all together on that greeting that
      is BASTARDIZING SLOVAK LANGUAGE.

      For all you you experts I have posted the correct spelling for your
      perusal at:

      And no I have not been drinking egg nog, I am just FLUENT IN SLOVAK!!

      Tat's all

      Vladi

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "andreialexiev" <Andrei424@...>
      wrote:

      > I thought "vianoce" WAS the correct spelling in
      > Slovak,wheras "VANOCE" is Czech.Of course,I'm not a native
      > speaker,either.Fr.Andrei--- In Slovak-
      > World@yahoogroups.com, "gergely" <gergely@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Looks like Vladi's been hitting the enn nog again.

    • helene cincebeaux
      Message 64 of 64 , Dec 24, 2006
        Hi Vladimir -

        thank you and all others who had advice

        In many cases I have a last name but no place - i guess looking through 25 codes is a real pain but could be done in desparation. It was so easy before. If you know a place it is a lot easier!

        Merry Christmas to all!

        helene

        Vladimir Bohinc <konekta@...> wrote:
        Dear Helen,
        Nothing is frustrating.
        Actually, I do not know what you are looking for.
        You have the name, right?
        Do you have the place?
        If you do not have the place, you just try all area codes and you will see, where in what places there are those names.
        When doing this, you should have the map in front of you.
        I gave you all the area codes below.
        Vladimir