need to update an old CSSR address

  • J. Michutka
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006
      Someone asked me for help in updating an old address, in order to contact a
      relative; I don't know enough to help her myself, other than changing the
      CSSR to Slovakia. Can anyone help? I assume the stuff after "Bratislava"
      is the zip code, but didn't all the zip codes change a while back (or was
      that telephone area codes?)

      <name>
      Kosicka 18
      Bratislava, PSC 821 09
      CSSR

      Thanks,

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...
    • Don Havlicek
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006
        Julie,
        What you have done will work, but the Postal Code usually goes IN FRONT
        of the city name:

        <name>
        Kosicka 18
        821 09 Bratislava