for jan lan

  • capt jack
    Message 1 of 81 , Mar 18, 2003
      Jerko says, "I can't quite understand this fixation y'all have on
      President Clinton's private parts."

      Just goes to show ya, he just doesn't get it! Still a little time left janko, if you hurry you can still go over there as a human shield.

      Jim

    • David
      Message 81 of 81 , Mar 31, 2003
        Martin: Our Swallows here in Northeast PA will not arrive until about mid
        May. They better not come to early or they will be in for a shock. We had a
        couple of inches of snow here yesterday. It varied from area to area. It
        was kind of weird! Our temperatures throughout PA. are very much like those
        in Slovakia. Southern PA is probably like the Bratislava area. It is
        interesting to see how the seasons progress here in PA as to the seasons in
        Slovakia.
        Dave Kuchta