Re: [Slovak-World] Re:Off topic -- computer warning

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2006
      Thanks for the tip, I'm sold!

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Bob and Elsa Pendleton
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 6:04 AM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re:Off topic -- computer warning

      Better yet -- avoid Adobe altogether. Foxit Reader is a terrific freeware application. It appears to do just about everything I want from Adobe Reader, it is faster to download and display PDF documents, and comes highly recommended by various reviews. I have been using it for several months without any problems.

      Here's their site: http://www.foxitsoftware.com/

      Elsa Pendleton

    • maxine
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 19, 2006
        Thanks for the warning! Does this apply to the Adobe Pictures? My pictures are in their album. maxine sasala