RE: [Slovak-World] Really fast

  • Gregory J. Kopchak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2003
      Miner Dave:

      My wife's Great-Great-Uncle was William Orlando Smith.

      William Orlando Smith was editor or the paper in Punxatawney and
      a member of the U.S. Congress from Pennsylvania.

      Groundhog Day was newspaper promotion to get Pittsburgh people to
      Punxatawney during the winter and get the jump on the
      spring tourist season.

      He managed to get his newspaper's tourist promotion declared
      a National holiday.

      Your government at work...

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative