Re: Problem after upgrade

  • Bill Tarkulich
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006
      I did an upgrade last night. Immediately aftewords, Java started
      complaining for an update. It's possible the page you're looking at
      needs new Java components. Sorry, I know too much - look for a
      blinking icon on your toolbar...

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Andrea Vangor" <drav@...> wrote:

      > Hi, I let Microsoft talk me into doing an upgrade -- I think it was
      to Internet Explorer 7 -- and now I can't see my own posts on Slovak
      World. This makes no sense but I don't expect anything involving
      computers to make sense. Any suggestions?