RE: [Slovak-World] Slovak Import Company

  • Dan Kisha
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 25, 2006
      Slovak World family:

      Please email me as soon as possible if you want to send a
      Christmas basket to family and friends in Slovakia. Pass along
      the word to your Slovak friends who might be interested in this
      service.

      Also, if you are interested in sending someone a gift from
      Slovakia, we will be pleased to be of assistance.

      Hoping you had great Thanksgiving Holiday.

      Dan

      Dan Kisha daniel.kisha@...
      Slovak Import Company
      New WWW Address: http://www.slovakic.com