38 Reasons?

  • Bill Tarkulich
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2006
      I was going through my parent's papers and found this brochure from
      the 1985 Vancouver Expo, "38 Good Reasons for Visiting Czechoslovakia".

      "Czechoslovakia has 38 of the 39 universally recognized tourist
      attractions. Except for a sea coast, it has everything that a tourit
      looks for when visitng a foreign country."

      Hmm. What are the other 38? Not listed in the brochure.
      Take a peek for yourself in the "photos section",
      http://tinyurl.com/y2urdv

      It also claims "over 4000 castles, chateaux and fortresses in
      Czechoslovakia" I guess I lost count....
    • Vladimir Linder
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2006
        Hi Bill the EXPO in Vancouver was in 1986.

        Greatest exhibit.

        Vladi

        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Tarkulich" <smitko2@...>