Travel to Kosice

  • kmzluky
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2006
      This past August we really had excellent connections to Prague/Kosice.
      We flew out of Newark, arrived under 8 hours with one hour lay over about the
      time you walk from one end of the airport to the other (I walk slow) and had some coffee. We
      boarded the sky ways jet and in another hour landed in Kosice.
      We have an agent in New York who deals a lot with Slovakia, if you would like his name
      let me know.
      This trip cost about $1,100.. per person round trip at peak travel time in August with Czeck Air.
      The return trip was quick also.
      I think they only fly out of JFK in the winter months.

      Katherine

      meadow10@...
      Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

    • Mike Lukachick
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
        I came across your e-mail again today, as I was deleting old messages. I went to Slovakia in November 2005, and would like to return. I would appreciate the name of your travel agent, and his phone number and/or e-mail address.

        Mike Lukachick

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
          http://www.vislocky.net/airfare.html

          Mike Lukachick <lukachick@...> wrote: I came across your e-mail again today, as I was deleting old messages. I went to Slovakia in November 2005, and would like to return. I would appreciate the name of your travel agent, and his phone number and/or e-mail address.

          Mike Lukachick

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
            Hi Mike,

            Here is the info:

            Danube Travel
            266 Rt 59
            Central Nyack, NY 10960
            David Sikoriak
            Anna Korcak

            Danube@...

            free 866-232-0755
            toll 845-353-7792

            We used David several times with no problems and good connections. If you
            are going Prague to Kosice.make sure
            you are booked on the larger jet to Kosice. Better ride less noise.

            Katherine