Christmas Traditions

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
      In the classic 20th Century movie "Miracle on 34th Street" Kris Kringle was
      declared the official Santa Claus in court because the US Post Office
      delivered tons of mail to him.

      In the 21st Century, Google declared my son's Kris Kringle the official
      Santa Claus this week.

      My daughter-in-law, Liana did a great costume.

      Go to www.google.com and type Kris Kringle into the search box.

      The top link should take you to.....

      http://www.stcharleschristmas.com/kriskringle.htm

      Check it out.

      We have Oplatki arriving next week. Order early.

      I will let everyone know when we are shipping.

      Thanks

      Greg Kopchak