Re: Another question on Slovak gifts.

  • Sinbad Schwartz
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2006
      Yere appears to be a variety of types of Tesco stores in Slovakia:

      http://en.itesco.sk/en_sk/stores

      RU

      > Bratislava has 2 Tesco-s that I know of: one right behind the
      Hotel Kijev (very nice yarn section) and one in a large modern almost-
      suburban shopping mall (along with, among others, a Home-Depot-like
      store where I got a plug adaptor).

      > Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business
      > (http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com)

    • vchromoho
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 5, 2006
        Tesco is building a hypermarket in Svidnik as we speak...

        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Sinbad Schwartz"