Re: [Slovak-World] Need help translating message to church

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
      Dear Andrew,
      Few people realize that but one of the most difficult questions in genealogy to answer is "where?"
      Since you have his full date of death, where did he die?
      This will determine the future course of research.
      Regards,
      Vladimir

      As with "advanced search", try to give as much as possible info with your query. One bit of your information may fit with something someone else has.