RE: [Slovak-World] How does this work?

  • Gregory J. Kopchak
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2003
      Lowell:

      You can read through email, get as digest daily, or go on line and
      read.

      The default is send as email as the old Slovak-World did.

      You can go and change your oprions.

      The old Slovak-World also had options like this but they were
      buried in obscure commands in the help file. Most people
      did not even know they could read all of the January 2001
      messages a year later.

      There is also a place to upload files and a calendar of events
      available for all members.

      Greg Kopchak

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2003
        Yes, I've already noted my birthday in Novenber, so y'all can remember to
        get me a gift.<g>

        Paul

        p.s. I'd better watch - "gift" in Deutsch means "poison".

        > There is also a place to upload files and a calendar of events
        > available for all members.
        >
        > Greg Kopchak
      • Gregory J. Kopchak
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 26, 2003
          If you would care to see a few close up photos of the new
          bishops from the old country enter this:

          http://www.byzcath.org/cgibin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000906

          Greg Kopchak
          It's All Relative