Re: [Slovak-World] Illustrated Slovak history by Spiesz

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2006
      Perhaps I missed a earlier msg that gave the info where I
      can order a copy of this book. If so, can someone repeat it
      for me so I can order a copy.

      Fred G Kovalyak

      --- Martin Votruba <votrubam@...> wrote:

      > > do a quick mini-review
      >
      > I have the book, Greg, and have had its whole English (and Slovak)
      > text on my computer for a several years now because I was partly
      > involved in its production. Because of that, although my involvement
      > ended a couple of years ago, I'll keep mum. But I can confirm that
      > its author was one of the top Slovak historians, and that the original
      > still is the most readable and reliable of the concise Slovak
      > histories on the market.
      >

      > Martin
      >
      > votruba "at" pitt "dot" edu

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Gregory J Kopchak
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 27, 2006
        Send a check or money order for $37.99 to:

        Greg Kopchak
        2233 Keeven Lane
        Florissant, MO 63031
        USA

        Make your check payable either to Greg Kopchak or It's All Relative.

        Thanks

        Greg

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • krejc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 28, 2006
          That is a great price. The book sells for $73.00 from the bookstore. I got
          mine with a discount for $55.00. It is a wonderful book. Martin is one of
          the academic consultants.
          Noreen

          greg@... writes:

          > Send a check or money order for $37.99 to:
          >
          > Greg Kopchak
          > 2233 Keeven Lane
          > Florissant, MO 63031
          > USA
          >
          > Make your check payable either to Greg Kopchak or It's All Relative.
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Greg

        • Gregory J Kopchak
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 28, 2006
            We have the soft cover edition. I think you got the hard bound copy.

            Greg Kopchak