RE: [Slovak-World] Re: essay about my aunt Bora

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 26, 2006
      Martin:

      Did Lou send you a copy of the new Slovak History book.

      I was blown away....

      If Lou didn't, I will ask him to send you a review copy.

      Should be required reading for all Slovaks.

      If you have a copy, do a quick mini-review

      If you don't, I will get you one.

      email PRIVATE to greg@... with a shipping address.

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative