Re: [Slovak-World] How do I reply to her? translation help needed

  • Marcelko Lorincz
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2006
      Nikto z Andrejovych a Anninich deti sa nevratil na Slovensko. Ja hladam zijucich pribuznych Andreja alebo Jana, ktori este stale ziju na Slovensku. Mozno existuju potomkovia jana Kapeca (1831-1893). Jan je Andrejov otec.

      andrewcapets <andrew.capets.lzji@...> wrote: Thank you for the help.
      How would I say the following:

      "None of Andrej or Anna's children returned to Slovakia. I am
      looking for living relatives of Andrej or Jan that still live in
      Slovakia. Perhaps there are decendants of Jan Kapec(1831-1893). Jan
      is Andrej's father."

      > It says:
      >
      > Andrew, I need to know which of Andrej and Anna's 7 children
      (other than your grandfather) returned to Slovakia and which lived
      in the U.S.