Re: Carpatho-Dukla Operation

  • Marcel Lorincz
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 22, 2006
      Thank you Bill!
      You did an excellent job on putting all this together. I really enjoyed
      reading it. This is an amazing part of our history and I appreciate
      your hard work. I am looking forward to see the pictures or any updates.

      Marcel Lorincz

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Tarkulich" <smitko2@...>
      wrote:

      > There doesn't appear to be much interested on this board about
      > Military History in our region. Oh well, I'll try it anyways.
      >
      > Here is my first draft of my Dukla battle story. Comments are
      > appreciated.
      >
      > Carpatho-Dukla Operation - Narrative from the April CRS Presentation.
      > Includes much more detail regarding military operations at Dukla
      Pass.