Village of Podolie, Slovakia and a PLICHTA connection

  • Plichta
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2006
      Dear List,

      Is anyone researching the village of Podolie, Slovakia?

      Previous village names over time have been:

      1786 = Podolla

      1808 = Podola, Podolie

      1863 = Podolla

      1900-1907 = Leze'te

      1913 = Felso:lesze'te

      1920 = Podolie

      I have found a cemetery listing of 6 PLICHTA families where the spouse's
      surname was

      CECHVALA, AUGUSTIN, MRAZ, RYBANSKY or BURZA. The time frame of birth dates
      are 1809 to 1913 and death dates 1929 to 1988.

      Is anyone researching these families? If so please contact me privately at
      plichta@....

      Frank R. Plichta

      Galax, Virginia