Re: [Slovak-World] Ten years

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2006
      Because of our HIPPA laws (those are that no one is
      entitled to your medical history, records or
      information) -- my priest has literally had to ask his
      parishioners to put him on an "approved visitors list"
      before he is allowed into hospitals, nursing homes and
      the Veterans Hospitals to administer communion and
      bless his flock -- and to visit prisoners it's even
      more rediculous.

      Caye

      http://mail.yahoo.com