Re: [Slovak-World] Anniversary

  • krejc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
      Dear Vladimir,
      Congratulations on the 10th Anniversary of Konekta. You have given much to our group and I thank you personally because you have done so much to assist me in my searching in Slovakia. Count me among the satified clients who you have helped and who consider you also as a friend.
      Best Wishes,
      Noreen

      On Monday we celebrated 10 years of existence of Konekta s.r.o., genealogical research agency, which can proudly look back at a great number of satisfied clients.
      Vladimir Bohinc

    • Nick Holcz
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
        At 11:30 PM 5/10/2006, you wrote:

        >Dear Friends,
        >On Monday we celebrated 10 years of existence of Konekta s.r.o.,
        >genealogical research agency, which can proudly look back at a great
        >number of satisfied clients.
        >Vladimir Bohinc

        Well done, another satisfied client.

        Regards