Anniversary

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
      Dear Friends,
      On Monday we celebrated 10 years of existence of Konekta s.r.o., genealogical research agency, which can proudly look back at a great number of satisfied clients.
      Vladimir Bohinc

    • J. Michutka
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
        At 05:30 PM 10/5/2006 +0200, you wrote:
        >Dear Friends,
        >On Monday we celebrated 10 years of existence of Konekta s.r.o.,
        >genealogical research agency, which can proudly look back at a great
        >number of satisfied clients.
        >Vladimir Bohinc

        Happy Anniversary to Konekta and Vladimir! Count me among your satisfied
        clients!

        Julie Michutka
        jmm@...
      • Scott T. Mikusko
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
          On Thu, 5 Oct 2006, J. Michutka wrote:

          > At 05:30 PM 10/5/2006 +0200, you wrote:
          > >Dear Friends,
          > >On Monday we celebrated 10 years of existence of Konekta s.r.o.,
          > >genealogical research agency, which can proudly look back at a great
          > >number of satisfied clients.
          > >Vladimir Bohinc
          >

          > Happy Anniversary to Konekta and Vladimir! Count me among your satisfied
          > clients!
          >
          > Julie Michutka
          > jmm@...

          Indeed, count me in that group as well. Not only a good businessman, but
          a knowledgable and friendly guide and resource for all things Slovak. The
          next time I'm back in Slovakia, we're having lunch again! :)

          -S
        • krejc@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
            Dear Vladimir,
            Congratulations on the 10th Anniversary of Konekta. You have given much to our group and I thank you personally because you have done so much to assist me in my searching in Slovakia. Count me among the satified clients who you have helped and who consider you also as a friend.
            Best Wishes,
            Noreen

            On Monday we celebrated 10 years of existence of Konekta s.r.o., genealogical research agency, which can proudly look back at a great number of satisfied clients.
            Vladimir Bohinc

          • Nick Holcz
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
              At 11:30 PM 5/10/2006, you wrote:

              >Dear Friends,
              >On Monday we celebrated 10 years of existence of Konekta s.r.o.,
              >genealogical research agency, which can proudly look back at a great
              >number of satisfied clients.
              >Vladimir Bohinc

              Well done, another satisfied client.

              Regards