GENALOGY

  • Vladimir Linder
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      I will be leaving for Slovakia again on October 22 and returm November
      24th 2006. I am going to 35th anniversary celebrationof the folklore
      group DETVA in DETVA om November 10 and 11 and to 50th anniversary of
      folklore group JANOSIK from SVIT. I have some open spots to do more
      genealogy research, ancesral videos or ancestral photography. Contact
      me PRIVAT if you need ANYTING,

      Vladi.

      vlinder49@...