Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Nizny Repase (sic)

  • Joan Hendershot
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 30, 2003
      Paul:

      I have a Joannes Burik who was born in 1840 and married into my Liszony line. But no Teplica.

      Thanks for the info. I have been looking at parish records from Vysne Repase the last couple of weeks and just ordered the ones from Nizne to check on some marriages.

      Helene says that it is a beautiful place to visit.

      Joan