Re: [Slovak-World] Woman Preacher

  • krejc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2006
      There are two denominations of Lutherans; one, the Missouri Synod and the
      other being Lutheran. The Missouri synod is quite strict, does not allow
      non-members to receive Holy Communion at their services, and differs in other ways
      from Lutherans, those of which i do not recall at the moment. The reason I
      became aware of this is because we have a Lutheran Church, the Missouri Synod
      denomination, around the corner I wonder to which branch of Lutheran the
      minister belongs. Possibly the more strict branch.