Re: [Slovak-World] FW: Obits for priests

  • Tom Flynn
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2006
      On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, Gregory J Kopchak wrote:

      > Glory to Jesus Christ!
      >
      > We have received some sad news. Two priests of the Byzantine (Ruthenian)
      > Metropolia went home to the Lord last week. Both funerals will be on
      > Tuesday, Sept. 19th. Please keep them in your prayers. Eternal Memory!
      >
      > Fr. Michael Hayduk
      > = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
      >
      > Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader
      >
      > September 16, 2006
      >
      > The Rev. Father Theodore Krepp, 51, pastor of St. Mary's Protection of the
      > Mother of God Byzantine Catholic Church, Kingston, had fallen asleep in the
      > Lord on the Feast of the Elevation of the Holy Cross, Sept. 14, 2006, at the
      > rectory of the church.

      Thank you very much for letting us know, Gregory.

      St Mary's in Kingston was my mother's family church, my parents were
      married there almost 50 years ago (49 years a couple weeks ago). My
      Grandmother's funeral was held there almost 2 years ago.

      We're sorry to hear of both Father's recent deaths.

      ---------
      Tom Flynn
      I speak only for myself