Mr. Karas

  • Joann
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2006
      Clear DayThis message is for Nick Karas.....................would you please contact me at my e-mail address. I just finished reading your book and really enjoyed the history of your family which, I am sure, is much like the history of all of our families. I have a question for you about the book and would like for you to contact me.

      Thank you,
      Joann Pasquariello
      joannp1@...