Re: [Slovak-World] Re: One more time, please

  • Dr. Joe Q
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 5 8:37 AM
      http://www.foreignmoney.com/

      I have used the International Currency Express, Inc.
      to get drafts in Euros. They take credit cards and
      the draft is sent to you via regular mail. It takes
      about 3 days to get the draft. The last one I had to
      get for a Belgium invoice came in 2 days. Their fee
      is what ever their exchange rate is (1.38 the last
      time, plus $10 dollars. There is usually not a bank
      charge for the person who receives it to cash or
      deposit the draft.

      I have not asked them about Sk's.

      Dr. "Q"

      http://mail.yahoo.com