Re: [Slovak-World] Can someone translate this for me, please???

  • Kitticitti@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
      Dear Vladimir,

      Thankyou so much for your insight. It is as I figured. What a creep he is,
      huh?

      Sincerely, Kathie Troyan Davis

      In a message dated 9/3/2006 2:19:09 AM Central Standard Time,
      konekta@... writes:

      Dear Kathie,
      Hands off. Waste of time.
      These countries have been floodded by characters like this one, all hoping
      to win simple peasant souls for their spiritual cause. Whatever it is.
      US must be full of them too.
      Vladimir

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
        Thanks, everyone, for helping me out. The guy's posts got pulled down by
        the moderator. LOL :-)

        Kathie Troyan Davis