Re: [Slovak-World] Can someone translate this for me, please???

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
      Dear Kathie,
      Hands off. Waste of time.
      These countries have been floodded by characters like this one, all hoping to win simple peasant souls for their spiritual cause. Whatever it is.
      US must be full of them too.
      Vladimir

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
        Dear Vladimir,

        Thankyou so much for your insight. It is as I figured. What a creep he is,
        huh?

        Sincerely, Kathie Troyan Davis

      • Kitticitti@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
          Thanks, everyone, for helping me out. The guy's posts got pulled down by
          the moderator. LOL :-)

          Kathie Troyan Davis