Re: [Slovak-World] Re: One more time, please

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 3, 2006
      I use Tatra Bank.
      Vladimir

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Martin Votruba
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2006 1:44 AM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re: One more time, please

      > I receive most of payments with checks. Personal or cashiers.
      > The fee is always about $8. Clearance takes about 10 days.

      Thank you, Vladimir, that's very useful. Could you, kindly, say at
      what bank (although I'm sure others' fees won't be dramatically
      different)?

      Martin

      votruba "at" pitt "dot" edu

      http://www.eset.sk

    • Martin Votruba
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 5, 2006
        Thank you once more, Vladimir.

        Martin

        votruba "at" pitt "dot" edu
      • Dr. Joe Q
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 5, 2006
          http://www.foreignmoney.com/

          I have used the International Currency Express, Inc.
          to get drafts in Euros. They take credit cards and
          the draft is sent to you via regular mail. It takes
          about 3 days to get the draft. The last one I had to
          get for a Belgium invoice came in 2 days. Their fee
          is what ever their exchange rate is (1.38 the last
          time, plus $10 dollars. There is usually not a bank
          charge for the person who receives it to cash or
          deposit the draft.

          I have not asked them about Sk's.

          Dr. "Q"

          http://mail.yahoo.com